Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER'S PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
META-99 SEARCH ENGINE             CONTACT US
Sign in to follow this  
davidtrump

Marketing Tips #3: Leverage Influencers Wherever You Can & Marketing Tips #4: Listen to Your Customers

Marketing Tips #3: Leverage Influencers Wherever You Can

They say influencer marketing is dead. It’s not. Influencer marketing is still as powerful as it was before — brands are just getting smarter about the kind of influencers they want to work with.

As we move into 2020, one of my primary focuses will be to find more opportunities to collaborate with other influencers. Whether that’s interviewing people for our podcast, writing up more roundup posts like this, or just reaching out and building relationships.

Time and time again, I’ve seen how collaborating with influencers has driven huge results for us.

Another massive opportunity for us is LinkedIn. Over the past year, we’ve witnessed how powerful LinkedIn can be as a source of traffic, leads, and sales, for both personal and company brands. That’s why I’m very excited to see what I can achieve with LinkedIn in 2020!

At the very end of the day, my number one rule for marketing is to always be providing value. Original, I know, but it’s true! All good marketing stems from having a meaningful connection with your audience, and that all begins with providing value.

– Jonathan “JC” Chan, Head of Marketing at Insane Growth

Marketing Tips #4: Listen to Your Customers

Talk to your customers. Their responses may not always be things you’re able to work into your product or marketing strategy, but at least you’ll be starting with some understanding of what people want from solutions like yours.

– Sujan Patel, Co-founder of Right Inbox

insanegrowth.com