Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
SMALL BUSINESS Small Business Online Home Based Business Small Business Finance Starting A Home Business Make Money Online Affiliate Programs Make Money With Pay Per Click AdSense Program Earn Money From Website
Sign in to follow this  
frankzappa

7. Focus on employee morale : 10 Business Tips for New Entrepreneurs

7. Focus on employee morale

The best boss I’ve ever had once told me that her secret to building a productive team centered around making her employees happy. And it was true. We celebrated something all the time. On my last day, I literally cried because I didn’t want to leave. I only left because I knew I had to step out of my part-time university job and gain more impactful marketing experience. I worked in that role eight years ago and still stay in touch with all my coworkers to this day. That’s how long-lasting the impact of employee morale is. Unfortunately, it’s often the one thing entrepreneurs fail to focus on. Most first time entrepreneurs try to act like a boss. And literally no employee wants one of those. Your employees want to feel appreciated, heard, and know that they’re on the right track. If you find yourself constantly criticizing people for not doing it your way, you’ll often find that team performance will drop. The most important business tip when it comes to managing employees is to make them happy. Because if you do that, they’ll be more willing to help you hit your company’s goals.

oberlo.com

entrepreneurship 7.jpg

BUSINESS & LEARNING Business Degree Online Marketing Degree Online Economics Degree Online Distance Degree Online Master's Degree Online Online Courses MBA Degree Online Online School Associate Degree Online