Business Forum
FORUMS BLOG USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER'S PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE

The Most Famous Entrepreneurs Of All Time 3

The most Famous Entrepreneurs of all time

If you ask me, the most famous entrepreneurs of all time are Ford, Jobs, Warren Buffet and Trump. This was a surprise for some people, who thought that perhaps technology was the key factor behind their success. If you look closely at these entrepreneurs, they have something in common; they all were incredibly stubborn. They had a vision that they were going to make a certain product or solve a certain problem, but they didn't care what happened with the way it would reach them. That is one of the most powerful qualities that you need to have as an entrepreneur.

Another thing that you should keep in mind when you consider being one of the most famous entrepreneurs of all time is that you need to be extremely good at business. The reason why is because it is your day to day job, and if you aren't good at business, there is no reason why anyone else would hire you for their business. The most famous entrepreneurs of all time had to overcome huge odds in order to achieve success, and they always knew that they would need to study the economics of their industry. You will never be able to succeed in anything unless you understand how economics works.

Although the most famous entrepreneurs of all time had to overcome tremendous odds and obstacles, they also mastered many different aspects of the art of business. They had to be extremely good at dealing with people. Although many people think of entrepreneurs as having huge egos, they did not have to be. They understood that they needed to socialize with others in order to become successful in the business world, and the best way to do that is to be friendly and cordial with people.

One aspect of dealing with others is being a good listener. When I served as an assistant to a CEO, he often asked me questions about his business that I thought were dumb, and I listened. Even though I knew that he was smarter than me, I listened and learned. You can only be as good as the amount of information you absorb. When you listen, you learn.

Another area where most successful entrepreneurs of all time were outstanding was their ability to create systems. They had to understand how to effectively run their business. Once they understood how to do so, it was very easy for them to go from having no system to the most successful business man on the planet. They knew how to set up and create a good system for running their business.

The most famous entrepreneurs of all time had to know how to take chances. Not many people are born knowing how to take risks, but these entrepreneurs learned through trial and error what worked and what didn't. If you are willing to risk your own capital, you can be one of the most famous entrepreneurs of all time. When you understand that the market is only as good as the weakest and most motivated entrepreneur, you will be one of the best. If you are willing to put in the effort and have the courage to take that risk, you too can become one of the most famous entrepreneurs of all time.